Thursday, January 19, 2012

The latest in photographer fashion

A model wears a creation by Nicola Formichetti, and Sebastien Teigne for Thierry Mugler fashion house's Men's fall-winter 2012-2013 collection, presented in Paris, Wednesday. AP photo


This one's from the "you've gotta be kidding me" department. Now, finding unusual fashion show photos on the Associated Press wire is not groundbreaking news, but I had to share this one just for it's absurdity.

I've been around for my fair share of photographer fashion faux pas. I wore the safari vest for years. I still have the waaaay oversized belt pack with add-on pouches. I have carried the camera bag that makes me look like I've packed everything I own inside it. This one beats them all.

The caption didn't name the outfit, though. Any ideas? Photographer's corset? RoboPhotog?

They could have at least put a bigger camera on it than an all plastic EOS Rebel. I mean, this thing could support a 400/2.8

Thanks to copy editor Josie Belina for pointing it out to me!

No comments: