Saturday, April 6, 2013

A compulsion to play

Some days I just can't help myself. I come across a need to play with my food, or in this case, my pictures. After spending a couple of days shooting early season softball at Gustavus' Hollingsworth Filed (yes, the football field), I decided to mess around with a few of the photos. The techniques are still a work in progress for me as I'm not accustomed to doing so much post processing, but the results didn't turn out too bad.

By the way, for those that follow the blog, sorry for my absence. Winter can be a challenge for me to fit in all my assignments and find time to blog. Here's hoping I can do better!

Meanwhile, let me know what you think of the photos.

A little tilt shift experiment.

I think this one had potential, but could've turned out better.

My favorite out of the tilt shift set.

My first HDR attempt. I think I need a subject more suited to the technique.

No comments: