Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Photo

Here is the beginning of a new feature on the blog, the Friday Photo (get it, FP, Free Press, Photo Friday. Clever, right?). My hope is to simply post a photo I've seen or shot over the past week I find interesting. Hopefully everyone else will too.

I'm an aviation buff, everything from World War II to today. I'm also a space buff, so this one just seemed natural to me. Enjoy.

This handout photo provided by NASA shows the Space shuttle Discovery, mounted atop a NASA 747 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft, flying over Washington skyline, including the Washington Monument, as seen from a NASA T-38 aircraft, Tuesday, April 17, 2012. Discovery, the longest-serving orbiter will be placed to its new home, the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Va.   (AP Photo/NASA, Robert Markowitz)

No comments: